In order for learning to be personalized, Eton School offers small class sizes, which range from 18 to 22 children in Early Childhood grades, and from 22 to 24 youngsters in Elementary, Middle School, and High School.
The following are the qualities of excellence our students show:
- Are respectful, kind, and thoughtful.
- Exercise initiative in applying thinking skills critically and creatively.
- Demonstrate honesty and personal integrity, with a strong sense of fairness.
- Are respectful of individual differences and beliefs.
- Understand and express ideas and information confidently.
- Are responsible for their own learning.
- Understand and respect their own culture and are open to others’ values and traditions.
- Develop their natural curiosity and actively enjoy learning.
- Work effectively and willingly in collaboration with others.
- Exercise problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Give thoughtful consideration to their learning and experience.
- Are resilient.