Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (in person)
- Bachelor’s degree in English or similar
- Advanced/Native level of English
- Knowledge of social media platforms
Experience: at least 2 years in a similar job
- Is well put together
- Can work under pressure
- Social media management
- Tracking and completing tasks
- Use of the Windows Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You will translate from Spanish to English and vice versa any texts requested by various offices and departments at school.
- You will copy edit texts in English, making sure they accomplish their communication goals (both internal and external).
- You will write copy and publish content in English in Instagram and Facebook, following the department’s marketing strategies.
- You will plan and log all social media publications in a calendar, indicating what proof point from the Brand Positioning Framework it pertains to.
Benefits: exceed those required by law.